Intercepta improves road safety
– Road safety is a major risk area on private roads, especially on mine sites
– Do you have the controls to monitor compliance to road rules across your site?
– Intercepta achieves up to 98.5% compliance to speed limits, reducing driver speed and improving safety for all road users – day and night
Reduce speeding and speed related accidents with Intercepta Smart Radar Camera
Road rules are the same on public and private roads, and so are the consequences when it comes to speeding. Despite road safety training and awareness programs, every month, high potential incidents are reported to authorities involving vehicle collisions and roll-overs – mostly caused by excessive speed.
Until now, mine management, Councils and transport authorities were unable to easily monitor vehicles or obtain timely and detailed volume or traffic data. This changed when Acubis developed Intercepta, a mobile, wireless, radar camera system. With intelligent data reporting, Intercepta provides valuable insight into road users and driver behaviour, allowing health and safety managers to understand compliance levels and identify high risk areas for improvement.
Intercepta monitors, records and displays vehicle speed – alerting drivers and management of excessive speed in near real time. The Intercepta trailer is designed for mobility to provide monitoring surveillance – day and night.
- Speed surveys
- Traffic assessments
- Average speed monitoring
- Road safety research
- Identifying high risk sections of road
- Reporting data on traffic volume and peak hours
- Monitoring the effectiveness of road safety measures, such as school zones
For a full copy of this Sample Report, email or call Brett today on 1300 660 676. You may also be eligible for a Free Two Week Intercepta Trial at your site.