As a wireless programmable automation controller (PAC), the Edge can monitor any asset.
Edge – Programmable Automation Controller
- A wireless programmable automation controller (PAC) that delivers remote control and monitoring solutions over flexible telecommunication options.
- Provides several benefits including fully configurable platform, standard protocol support and full range of communication interfaces.
- Multiple functions from one wireless device.
- Applicable for mine automation, agriculture, water utilities and much more.
- Designed for control, monitoring, automation, remote supervision and telecommunications.
- Acubis customise the Edge programmable automation controller to suit legacy equipment.
- The Edge operates as stand along industrial computer or can be preconfigured to interconnect with SAMS platform.
- The Edge wireless controller will give you operational flexibility and cost savings.
Achieve asset control from the palm of your hand
- Acubis attaches the Edge wireless controller to a single asset – such as a lighting plant, diesel generator or pump, then ensures communications are established with SCADA or SAMS.
- Acubis sets parameters to be monitored such as battery level, engine hours or bearing temperature.
- The operator receives alerts and data to remotely monitor and control assets from practically anywhere – saving hundreds of man hours every year.